German Speaking Technical Retentions Specialist
- Job Ref: 3500
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom.
Brief about the Company:
You would work for leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide, which have presence in 25 countries. With more than 40 years, they bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Their ultimate goal is to differentiate their clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. They have a holistic approach they bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
You will be provided with a wide range of benefits, also with a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
About the role:
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor to determine customers’ needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with our clients’ leading cloud technologies
- Uncovering Sales opportunities across a broad range of customer enquiries
- Providing technical product overview to customer-need and usage scenarios
- Effectively generating Sales Qualified Opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Focusing on setting up long term customer relationships
- Meeting targets and trying to exceed them
- Leveraging best in class sales tooling and communication tools to accelerate sales
- Working in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming sales environment
- Demonstrating customer-centricity and a world-class customer engagement experience.
About you as a candidate:
- Fluency in English & German
- Minimum of 6 months Sales experience (preferably in Sales and B2B environments)
- Minimum of 6 months Customer Support experience
- Experience working with branded software products and services
- B2B Sales Orientation – Preferably within IT or Software
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & customer service goals
- Strong cultural awareness for selling market
- Excellent communication and PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office). Proficient typing skills – 55WPM
- Solid knowledge of online software and applications available in the current marketplace including Operating System recognition