German Speaking - Sales Team Leader
- Job Ref: 4440
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Team Leader - German Speaking
Our client, an outsourced leader services company which works for the most important tech companies in the world, is looking to hire a German speaking Sales Team Leader to work on behalf of a global leader company which operates in the online payment systems industry.
If you are an experienced Sales Team Leader and you have worked before in building out and leading teams for the German Market, or even if you are keen in doing it, you are our client candidate. You will manage a team of in house Telesales Reps across the DACH market on behalf of it’s client.
You will be an important part of the management team, so you are going to be hiring, training, motivating and coaching your crew, delivering on the sales team’s revenue goals across both new and managed business.
What are the main responsibilities?
As a leader, you will have to lead and…
- Leading a team of Sales Representatives and helping them to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals: productivity, quality, revenue.
- Hire, train, coach and grow a highly effective and performed B2B sales team using your proven track record.
- Be a hands-on team leader using and excelling in management and organizational skills.
- Organize 1to1 (one to ones), daily huddles, etc.
- Build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
• Someone able to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
• Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent previously
• Full understanding of the different methodologies related to the full sales-cycle
• Someone good at details, energetic, confident, organised, operative, efficient, data driven personality (KPI, metrics, reports, etc). Also important to be an integrator, co-operator with a willingness to lead by example.
• 2+ years of People Management and Sales, customer care or equivalent experience.
• Fluent German level + strong oral and written English.
• A good knowledge of on-line media and Ecommerce
• Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail
• Proficient level in using Excel or similar spreadsheets and other office applications
• Salary: €33,000 Plus an excellent OTE bonus
• Excellent hours: Monday-Friday 8.00-5.00pm.
• Progression - Career Development Plan.
• Pension Plan.
• Subsidized Health Care.
• Perks: Free food & drinks