German speaking Sales Executive
- Job Ref: 3456
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Sales Executive with native level of German
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Brief about the Company
You would work for leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide, which have presence in 25 countries. With more than 40 years, they bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Their ultimate goal is to differentiate their clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. They have a holistic approach they bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
You will be provided with a wide range of benefits, also with a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
About the role
As a Sales Executive you will be the first point of contact for this client all over Europe! They will depend on you to provide the highest standard of sales services. They will seek your advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a fun, fast paced and performance based environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with customers to deliver first class service.
About you as a candidate:
• Fluency in written and spoken English and German.
• Confidence and experience with customer service.
• Some telephone B2C or B2B sales experience, demand generation/lead generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
• Strong sales skills and experience in a highly target driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (emails & phone)
• Ability to multi-task.
• Creative, high energy, resourceful and proactive.
• Attention to detail and quality output.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong base relationships.
• Ability to self-motivate.
• Team player.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (essential) and salesforce.com/ACT and RM (desirable).