German speaking Customer Support Professional
- Job Ref: 3457
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Customer Support Professional Role with native level of German
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Brief about the Company:
You would work for leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide, which have presence in 25 countries. With more than 40 years, they bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Their ultimate goal is to differentiate their clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. They have a holistic approach they bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
You will be provided with a wide range of benefits, also with a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
About the role:
Customer Support Professional is responsible for providing support to a wide range of services and you could be the first contact for this client, being responsible of representing the client.
Brand Promise by delivering a low effort experience and driving a complete resolution of the requestor’s needs. The CSP will support customers, partners and other employees through a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat. Complex and out of scope work will be passed quickly to the next level of support.
About you as a candidate:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German.
- Some outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment.
- Computer literate and confident in ability to browse Internet.
- A great listener, ensures thorough understanding of the support request, remaining calm in stressful situations.
- Decisive, identifying root cause and going beyond initial symptoms, thinking strategically.
- Focused on outcome ensuring a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Learns rapidly and eagerly, understanding customer and business needs.
- Confident, self-driven and inspires others to excel.
- Contributes in our effort to reduce complexity by generating new ideas/solutions.
- Proactive and open to share information and continuously seek what is best for the customer.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Empathy and related soft skills to build customer rapport.