German Customer Support & Technical Specialist
- Job Ref: 3410
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for German e-Payment Experience Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
- Provision of an excellent support experience to Voxpro customers users via email, via phone and chat
- Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
- Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
- Establish effective working relationships with team members.
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally will have third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Finance
- Previous support experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technology area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.