German Customer Support Specialist
- Job Ref: 2307
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Job Description: German Customer Support Specialist
A client of e-Frontiers, based in Galway is looking for German Speakers. The company is a producer and distributor of medical devices worldwide. In this position you provide world class customer support to direct customers worldwide as well as to the international sales teams. This position requires fluency in English and French and an extensive understanding of company products and processes especially those related to sales processes and sales administrative concepts and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as liaison between direct sales personnel, international field personnel, distributors, customers and various entities at corporate headquarters. Maintain excellent communication skills.
- Execute the entire order to cash process for direct customers, international distributors and field personnel from initial quote through revenue recognition and collections.
- Execute updates to work instructions, checklists and other operational forms as needed.
- Support the international field personnel with all order processing, scheduling, logistics and overall account management.
- Execute all aspects of the direct customer sales process through order processing, scheduling, logistics and overall account management; fulfils assigned administrative order to cash obligations.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from internal and external customers according to standards, set and exercise judgment in the handling of the call.
- Document in-house Customer Service metrics.
- Address general enquiries / comments from international prospects and potential distributors via the customer support hotline and email group.
- Maintain CRM systems (SAP and Salesforce.com) to contain updated customer and field personnel information.
- Coordinate system deliveries including new system sales, demos systems and service or replacement components with our logistics partners and customers.
- Document and track customers’ new system device set up and create standard warranty contracts.
- Support e-commerce order process including training customers.
- Support the EMEA region demo process including scheduling and facilitating the demo delivery and pick up schedules.
- Assist with warranty contract management and processing extended warranty contracts.
- As the liaison between the customer and the internal staff, works closely with inventory management and sales team to assure orders are efficiently processed and customer delivery expectations are met.
- Develops and cultivates favourable relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Manage and make decisions to troubleshooting issues or customer complaints prior to escalating to management for assistance in resolving their problems.
- Makes independent decisions based on department guidelines and policies.
- May be asked to participate on inter-departmental project teams.
- Regularly reports on sales activities in the region and uses best judgment to escalate issues as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- University Degree or equivalent preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1-3 years related experience required. Previous experience in supporting the sales process for a medical device company a plus.
- Must be fluent in English and German.
- Previous experience in managing timely sales and service order processing and documentation completion.
- Able to work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Strong ability to multi-task throughout day on both phone queues and email.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral. Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Highly motivated and dedicated individual.
- Strong team player.
What we offer:
- Full-time, permanent position (6 months’ probation).
- 2 weeks of training in the UK.
- Attractive salary ranging from 25K – 30K, depending on experience.
- Performance bonus.
- Relocation package.
- A wide range of benefits;
- Health and dental insurance
- Payed sick leave
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Every morning breakfast
- Working hours between 8h-18h Mon-Fri, with exceptions at the end of month/quarter.