Geospatial Sales Consultant
- Job Ref: 3894
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
GIS Sales Specialist
Do YOU have experience selling Geospatial, GPS, Mapping solutions or previous experience in survey/construction related field? Do YOU enjoy speaking to companies and approaching them regarding new and exciting products and software? APPLY NOW to work for an award winning, leading company in this space providing excellent training and company’s culture.
Location – Dublin Office – but this roll will be largely field based operating across Leinster/Munster area.
As a Sales Consultant you will be:
- Managing existing accounts (60%) and developing new business opportunities
- Speaking to variety of industries and creating your own pipelines where you will control your own sales cycle from the initial call to closing the deal.
- You will be selling a range of mobile mapping, GNSS, 3D laser scanners and helping companies find the solution for them and their needs.
- You will also be based in the field meeting with companies and arranging face to face sales meetings where you will oversee your own appointment diary.
As a Sales Consultant you will have experience selling solutions into companies. It would be highly desirable, but not necessary, for you to have experience in Geospatial solutions or previous experience in a survey/construction related field. You will enjoy the competitiveness within the sales team and meeting targets on a monthly and annual basis.
Base of €36,000 with a lucrative and uncapped commission structure bringing OTE to around €80,000+ additional benefits (car, phone, laptop, etc.)