- Job Ref: 5813
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Hands on approach.
- Ability to visualise processes.
- Review general operations and introduce change.
- Competitive salary & package.
A leading supplier to printing trade in the U.K and Ireland. They provide top quality products and also offer their customers innovative marketing solutions to help expand & grow their business.
As general manager you will attend regular meetings with the senior management team, create and manage budgets, utilise existing and new technology platforms, review general operations & along with the MD be responsible for developing a plan and implementing the change necessary.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Engineering, Management, or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience of taking a traditional materials supply business and leading them through a transformation process
- Knowledge of ERP systems and how to extract, manipulate and present data
- Experience managing commercial, financial, operational and technical teams of at least 25 people and associated budgets
- Understands the meaning of change management and has delivered change programmes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player
- Full, clean driving licence