- Job Ref: 3958
- Location: Clonmel, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client has been in the global industry for over forty years successfully delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry. They specialize in the infrastructure & heavy industries; oil, gas & chemicals; Hi-Tech industries; Commercial Buildings & Services sectors providing program management; project management; engineering & management; procurement & material management; construction management & control.
They are looking for an experienced General Manager to join the company.
- Executing short term and long term business plan according to the strategy agreed
- Full financial control and P&L responsibility; active management of the cash flows
- People management; developing organizational structure and leading by example
- Delivery of the projects to the highest possible standards and customer expectations
- Reporting to the board of directors
- Championing Health Safety and Environment in the country
- Strategic business management: understanding market needs and developing offerings matching those
- The commercial strategy towards the Customers, partners and supply chain
- 15+ years of experience with at least 5 years in the management role in Civil engineering, heavy industry; Oil & Gas, a Hi-Tech industry essential
- Educated to the degree level: engineering or management or both
- Proven track record of developing commercial proposals
- Ability to manage €100m business
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation, organizational and influential.
- International travel is a key part of the role
- The role is based in Co Tipperary