Funds Software Regulatory Sales
- Job Ref: 5364
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Develop new and incremental business with global asset managers, wealth managers and other providers of investment products and services.
- Develop and drive your own business development plan with a core focus on opening new relationships and revenue lines.
- Build relationships at senior, middle management, technical and operational levels.
- Develop contacts and referrals with third parties such as web developers, complimentary service or system providers, consultants and industry experts.
- In conjunction with senior colleagues negotiate pricing, service level agreements and contracts.
- Liaise closely with our product, systems and operations teams to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Contribute to developing and enhancing our product offerings, client proposals, pricing models, demonstration materials, web site and other collateral.
- Travel is required, mainly within Europe.
- Individual with strong relationship building, reputation building and sales potential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the asset and wealth management industries.
- Experience of providing software solutions, managed services or consulting services to these industries.
- Excellent appreciation of the digital value chain, investor engagement and digital technologies.
- At least five years’ relevant experience, preferably in a number of roles.
- Ambitious, self-starter with good business acumen and time management. Takes personal responsibility but also works well with others. Focused and results-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills with proficiency in English and one other major European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- This position may suit an individual moving from a client relationship, consulting, pre-sale or technical support role into business development.