Fund Reporting Associate
- Job Ref: 5186
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, global fin-tech leader who provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. They help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with 1-2 years experience in an office administration role.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft office. (Strong Excel knowledge would be an advantage).
- Customer focussed and the ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Interest in Funds industry (experience in funds industry would be an advantage).
- Production of financial reports
- Typesetting, Proofreading financial reports
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis via phone and email
-Use internal application, systems and checklists
- Participating in team planning and timetable scheduling
- Proofreading translated fund documentation, financial reports and participation in end-of-month processes.
- Working on tight deadlines on several projects in parallel
- Attractive salary + benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme, health insurance, life assurance, tax saver, bike to work scheme, tuition support etc.
- Be part of a fast-paced growing company with massive career development opportunities
- Strong focus on personal learning and development
- Fun company with sports and social and other events organised throughout the year.