Fund Reporting Assistant Team Leader
- Job Ref: 4630
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Fund Reporting Assistant Team Leader for a Fintech Company
Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing mid-sized fintech company that provides specialised services and solutions to major international companies within the asset management and funds industry.
Our Client, is looking for a Fund Reporting Assistant Team Leader to join its highly dynamic and innovative team based in South Dublin.
Will suit someone from a strong office administrative role background who has an interest in the Fund Industry.
As Fund Reporting Assistant Team Leader, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the operational services for assigned clients and ensuring a high standard of service delivery and client satisfaction in the production of annual and semi-annual reports with a specific focus on:
- Typesetting & Proofreading, Dealing with client queries on a daily basis by email and phone.
- Supervise and support team involved in the delivery of services to assigned clients.
- Co-ordinate and supervise technical training with team such as timetable management, quality control and general processes.
- Assume responsibility for revenue realisation and profitability of the assigned services and clients.
- Assume responsibility for the assimilation of new business into the company as assigned.
- Drive team planning and timetable scheduling for several projects running in parallel.
- Manage ongoing process improvement, cost reduction, system implementation and documentation initiatives.
We’re looking for a professional individual with 2 years of relevant experience in an office administrative role or similar type of role.
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ambitious self-starter with good business acumen.
- Strong leadership skills, including resource and time management, developing others, relationship building, collaboration, problem-solving and decision making.
- Strong planning and administration skills, with a proven ability to manage a varied workload, balancing scheduled tasks with ad hoc requests.
- Ability to work flexibly in a team, alongside all levels and departments in a professional manner, building strong day-to-day relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Accountability for team and business deliverables, with an ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong client-service and relationship management skills.
The Package: As a Financial Reporting Associate, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary. Additional benefits including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.