Fund Regulatory Reporting Associate
- Job Ref: 5104
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, global fintech leader who provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. They help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
The Position and responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day operational tasks for the Regulatory Reporting Team services.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements.
- Maintain strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the senior associate to ensure that process risks are minimised.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and drive new developments and enhancements forward.
- Ensure all project tasks relating to both new and existing clients and services are carried out with full accuracy by the wider team.
- Provide regular updates to the senior associate on deliverables / blockers / client interactions.
- Ensure all client projects are carried out as per the client SLAs and internal process documents.
- Review any documentation for the highest level of accuracy before releasing to the client / externally.
- Prepare invoices and ensure accuracy prior to submitting for the senior associate for review.
- Ensure client calls are prepared for in advance, with a live status report being delivered to the client and discussed during the call.
- Ensure all client or client related correspondence is responded to in a timely fashion.
- Carry out training sessions and cross training within the team as required and where requested by the senior associate.
- Collate and review monthly KPI data for collation into one overall KPI pack.
Who are we looking for:
- Recent graduate and/or 1-2 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
- Excellent Word, Excel and attention to detail skills.
- Maintain high productivity, manage multiple priorities, work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstration of a strong professional approach with an attention to detail is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills