Fund Analytics Associate
- Job Ref: 5105
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global fintech leader who provides communications, technology, data, and analytics.
- Perform weekly / monthly / annual reporting.
- Engage in projects within your team and the client reporting department including, but not limited to, regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system testing, etc.
- Provide data analytics for a range of regulatory reporting services provided to asset managers, pension providers, banking and insurance clients.
- Forward plan to meet varying workloads and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines.
- Aim to increase efficiency and suggest enhancements for automation or other tools.
- Ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy regulatory guidelines .
Who are we looking for?
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven initiative and client service skills.
- A relevant third level and/or professional qualification.
- Recent graduate and/or 1-2 years’ experience in asset management or related industries.
- Exposure to trial balances or Fund Accounting / Accounting experience preferable.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy and on several projects in parallel.