- Job Ref: 4529
- Location: madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Our client is building the largest global marketplace for travel experiences, from a Broadway musical show to a helicopter tour in London.
They are already present in 15 countries.
- Development of our website frontend and backend
- Develop high-load and distributed solutions for our product
- Work closely with the product teams
- 3+ years of web development
- 2+ years of Go-lang development experience
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge in one of the following: Vue, React, Angular
- Knowledge in GIT
What we offer?
- Competitive salary (€40.000 to €60.000 depending on your experience)
- Remote work: 2 days per week
- Free daily English lessons
- Career progression?—?we want you to grow as we grow
- Freedom to prototype and autonomy to make decisions on technology choices
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A vibrant and fun start-up work environment