Full Stack Developer - Kildare
- Job Ref: 5164
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a .Net Full Stack Developer for my client located in county Kildare for a initial 6 months contract.
Some details about the project:
You will be working with technologies such as ASP.Net MVC5, Rest / Web API, C#, Angular, and Microsoft SQL or Oracle Databases. The ideal candidate would have experience starting a new project and defining the base structure and a supportable and maintainable framework.
It is important that you have background in:
- Experience leading development team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced full Microsoft stack developer
- Visual Studio and TFS
- Strong background with .NET
- Strong background with ASP.Net MVC
- Strong Experience with Rest / Web API
- Experience with Reporting tools such as SSRS, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with HTML 5 & CSS
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle including Oracle data access
- Experience starting a new project and defining the base structure and a supportable and maintainable framework that can be re-used and modularised for other projects.
- Experience with Unit, Integration and UI Testing
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail and analysis skills
And is also very important to have some of the following:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Full Stack .NET developer
- Visual Studio 2015 upwards
- Strong background with ASP.NET MVC
- Strong background with Restful APIs
- Experience with Oracle / SQL Server
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Experience with Bootstrap
- 2+ years experience with Angular
- Experience with Microsoft WinForms
If this is of interest to you get in touch for more details.
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.