Front-End Engineer - Contract
- Job Ref: 2885
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
My client, a leading e-Learning company, is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their team.
This is a contract role paying an attractive daily rate.
Essential- Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years software development experience across different industry domains
- Excellent oral and written communication skills w/ fluency in English essential
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Test Driven Development)
- Knowledge of front end development frameworks
- Ability to advise other engineers on software deliveries from early conceptual stage through to completion
- Experience using popular JS utility libraries, especially JQuery, underscore.js, backbone, angular etc.
- Proven knowledge of Responsive Design principles
- Ability to work under short deadlines and co-ordinate development schedules
- Must be able to work w/ a team of developers (both internal and external) on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using Test Driven Development and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of design patterns including Model View Controller, Singleton, Module etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of design and UX best practice
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS and related technologies
- Bonus points for ES6, SASS, Redux