French Technical support Agent
- Job Ref: 2558
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
French Technical Support Agent:
A software company selling fleet management software, lone worker safety devices and GPS tracking devices to businesses.
As part of the Customer Services Team, the successful candidate will play a key role in our business and ensure the satisfaction or our clients.
This position will be responsible for solving any customer technical issues, and directly communicating with French customers by phone and e-mail.
- Resolving customers' issues (level 1 and level 2 technical support) efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner using excellent customer service skills.
- Ensuring successful deployment of account set up
- Configuring GPS tracking devices.
- Booking appointments with clients or subcontractors technicians, for on board installation.
- Assuming responsibility for learning, in detail, about company products and using this knowledge to solve customers' technical problems and seeing these through to completion.
- Reporting accurately all enquiries and trouble tickets on company system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Technical Support
- Prior experience in a call center or similar position is essential
- Superior technical and problem solving skills
- Experience resolving user related technical problems
- Good telecoms and IT knowledge
- Windows and PC proficiency
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic electronics or electricity skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge in Wireless, GSM, GPS, GPRS 3G connectivity
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is a must
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Fluent French language essential