French Speaking Social Media Support Specialist
- Job Ref: 3501
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Social Media Support Specialist
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom.
Brief about the Company:
You would work for leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide, which have presence in 25 countries. With more than 40 years, they bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Their ultimate goal is to differentiate their clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. They have a holistic approach they bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
You will be provided with a wide range of benefits, also with a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
About the role:
The Social Care Support Specialist will engage with customers to provide responses and identify issue resolutions in a professional conversational style fitting with the Social Media environment.
- Providing professional responses to users on social media and other channels
- Communicating with customers and creating brand advocates following a defined process
- Supporting customers at all technical experience levels using the tools and resources provided
- Driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the Client brand
- Social Media Savvy
- Becoming an ambassador for the client and their products
- Monitoring activity and interpreting posts correctly according to the brand’s personality
- Following-up, tracking and monitoring all interactions with customers
- Posting images, video and copy responses as per instructions provided
- Completing maintenance tasks as instructed including, but not limited to updating cover photos, editing existing copy, managing spam or offensive comments
- Day-to-day administrative tasks
About you as a candidate:
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Experience using Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Internet and technical skills
- Effective communication and good team player
- Resilience, problem solving and goal-oriented
- Problem Solving and adaptability
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints
- Keen interest in Social Media engagement and delivering excellent customer service
- Creativity and innovation