French Finance App Tech Support
- Job Ref: 2167
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for French Finance App Support Specialists to help facilitating third party payments through an innovative new FinTech app. The job is with our client based in Cork.
Do you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical and finance app related problems? You also want to work in a growing multinational environment and be part of a new built Start-Up Team with many opportunities to grow? Then this is the right opportunity and not only a job for you.
As part of your duties, you would be running code analysis to ensure and improve a smooth running of the finance app. But you would also be liaising with non-technical customers, guiding them through the product, demonstrating them how they get the most out of it and improving mistakes discovered through the code analysis.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Troubleshoot technical queries and on-board new clients
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Spread the passion for the FinTech start-up and create beautiful customer experiences
• Fluent French & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
28.000 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new job in the