French Customer Experience Specialist
- Job Ref: 2431
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
The role purpose is to support Airbnb customers with their queries. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
Duties will include:
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancelations as necessary
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Input and access data on multiple systems
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible .
What we expect from you:
Fluent in English and French
Passion for travelling, tourism and customer service
Ability to think out of the box
Friendly and emphatic team player