Freelance Frontend Developer (100% remote)
- Job Ref: 5521
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Fixed-Term
- Develop and improve our web platform
- Develop and improve our iOS and Android applications.
- Plan and architect the tech for new app features, systems and integrations, and make it happen.
- Apply pragmatism and best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, with excellent quality.
- Writing tests and continually improving our build process
- Take ownership of the app, finding ways to improve its effectiveness, reliability and cost.
- Solving problems at scale, ensuring scalability and resilience of the solutions delivered.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of hands on development experience.
- Extensive experience with Web development, HTML5, CSS and fast development frameworks
- Extensive experience with SEO and web performance optimization.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of REST APIs and best design patterns
- Experience and pragmatism in TDD, testing frameworks and best practices
- Ability to efficiently learn new tools and languages
- Desirable experience developing native mobile applications (iOs or Android) or React Native mobile applications.
- Desirable experience in the following areas: AWS and build automation
- Desirable experience working in an agile environment (SCRUM, KANBAN, LEAN)
- Desirable experience with an additional programming language other than Js
- Desirable experience with web automation testing tools like selenium or similar
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
Workplace and Environment
- Fast paced work environment
- Role based in Madrid.
- Available to travel occasionally (10%) if required
- Fined Term contract until March 2021