Finnish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- Job Ref: 3505
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom.
Brief about the Company:
You would work for leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide, which have presence in 25 countries. With more than 40 years, they bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Their ultimate goal is to differentiate their clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. They have a holistic approach they bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
You will be provided with a wide range of benefits, also with a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
About the role:
- Providing an outstanding customer experience, which is relevant, memorable and personal.
- Become a champion in delivering world-class customer service and a true ambassador for our Clients’ brand and services.
- Assisting customers via email, social media, web, and phone.
- Maintaining and promoting a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Working on your own and as part of a cohesive supportive team.
- You will be comfortable in a fast-paced, performance-based environment with plenty of dynamic change, ready to embrace a changing marketplace and new technology.
- You will seek ongoing learning on our Client’s services and the industry.
About you as a candidate:
- Fluent written and spoken English & Finnish, Hungarian or Kazakh.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service role (in any sector).
- Good communication & Microsoft Office & Internet skills. The ability to learn and adapt to new software.
- Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working in a team environment.