Financial Reporting Senior Associate
- Job Ref: 4950
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Production of Financial Reportins contaiing annual and semi-annual data supplied by third party clients including:
- Dealing with client queries by email and phone
- Use of internal applications, systems and checklists
- Participation in team planning and timetable scheduling
- Team support
- Proofreading translated fund documentation, financial reports and participation in end -of-month filing process.
- Working to tight deadlines on several projects in parallel.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office administrative role.
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of Microsoft Word. Advanced Excel skills are an advantage.
- Highly customer focused with an ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to oversee and review colleagues work.
- Experience in servicing clients.
- An interest in the Funds Industry.
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company.
- Exposure to major asset management companies, wealth managers, administrators and law firms within the funds industry.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships within the global funds arena.
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of business, technology, financial, compliance and operational backgrounds enabling you to add value across the company.
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.
- Strong focus on personal learning and development culture including tuition support to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes- we recognise and reward new ideas.
- Be part of the fun - sports and social and charitable events organised throughout the year.