Financial Reporting Associate
- Job Ref: 4628
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Financial Reporting Associate for a Fintech Company
Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing mid-sized fintech company that provides specialised services and solutions to major international companies within the asset management and funds industry.
Our Client, is looking for a Financial Reporting Associate to join its highly dynamic and innovative team based in South Dublin.
Will suit someone from a strong office administrative role background who has an interest in the Fund Industry.
As Financial Reporting Associate, you will be responsible for the production of financial reports containing annual and semi-annual data supplied by third party clients including:
• Typesetting, Proofreading, Dealing with client queries on a daily basis by email and phone, Team support.
- Proofreading translated fund documentation, financial reports and participation in end-of-month filing processes.
- Working to tight deadlines on several projects in parallel.
We’re looking for a professional individual with 1-2 years of relevant experience in an office administrative role or similar type of role.
• Advanced knowledge and extensive experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Highly customer focused with an ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
• Excellent communication and team-working skills.
• High-level attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
As a Financial Reporting Associate, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary. Additional benefits including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.