- Job Ref: 5487
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, is looking for a Financial Controller - based Dublin 1.
This position will report directly to the HoF and will interact with the CFO and Senior Leadership team.
- Provide regular management reporting on financial and business performance
- Manage period end close and provision of accurate information and KPI analysis for board and shareholder reporting
- Manage the Audit process and timelines, ensuring that consolidated financial statements are produced
- Play active role in management of operational performance of the business through weekly/monthly reporting to the shareholder and regulator
- Manage and improve key control processes to ensure their continued effectiveness in line with best practice. Ensure financial processes are appropriately documented and reviewed. Management of internal audit processes.
- Managing banking and debt holders
- Implement agreed recommendations from external and internal audits.
- Contribute to the Company’s risk register on an on-going basis.
- Review of current hedging strategy to mitigate financial risks
Skills and Qualifications
- You are Fully Qualified Accountant with excellent financial control experience
- You have ideally 3+ years’ experience as Financial Controller
- You have proven track record of successful management of FR processes
- You have strong communication skills
- You are outcome-focused, diplomatic, transparent, motivated and flexible
- You can work on own initiative
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills