- Job Ref: 3623
- Location: Sandyford, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client is a leading global independent third party provider of IT support and maintenance for a renowned IT Solution provider. Headquartered in Dublin, they also have subsidiaries in the UK & USA, and with partners worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join the senior management team to support the delivery of its strategic plan and will be responsible for the financial and management reporting of all activities for the Group. The ideal candidate will be proven in an entrepreneurial environment within a start-up/private or high-growth technology company.
Finance: Overall responsibility for all aspects of the finance function including managing the members of the finance team; timely delivery of finance pack and presentation of same to the Board; effective Treasury Management; manage the financial forecasting and budgeting process; manage professional relationships – banking, audit, tax and legal - where appropriate.
Commercial: Providing real actionable insights and shaping and challenging business decisions; identify operational strategies to support the company’s growth; work closely with the CEO in the development of financial strategies to support financial stability of the business.
Operational: Develop effective solutions to deal with business challenges; oversee the dividend and capital management as well as the financial risk profile of the business; direct and oversee all aspects of finance, accounting and administration within the Group.
• Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE in a managerial financial position.
• Comfortable with full accountability for the success of the finance function.
• Expert in developing financial strategies that support strategic priorities is essential.
• High growth “boot-strapped” to successful €50m+ turnover experience a distinct advantage.
• International experience.
• Outstanding internal and external communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to connect with people on financial issues and very confident to argue a case for necessary change.
• Strong team ethic and be willing to apply them self to any task.
- Highly Attractive Base (DoE), Bonus scheme, Pension, Health insurance.