Finance Systems Engineer
- Job Ref: 4504
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
I am looking for a VB.Net Developer to join my client's software development team based in Dublin City Center.
As a member of a small support team, you should be an all-rounder who is comfortable reporting to users and management.
Some details about this role and your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the analysis, coding, testing, sign-off and release of new business requirements
- Creating bespoke interfaces between our PMS and other financial applications
- Supporting users with questions, troubleshoot issues and escalate systems issues to PMS Vendor.
- Eliciting reporting requirements and provide solutions via SQL Server Reporting Services
- Using code management and software release best practices
- Documenting user procedures and assisting the training team with training environment changes and anonimising of data About the person
- You are a strong VB.NET coder
- You are experienced in SQL development with RDBS and DW modeling
- You enjoy working in a support role
- Web development an advantage
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details and i will be happy to give you more details about this position and my client!
Please note this role has an offer a great benefits package as well!