Finance Application Support Analyst
- Job Ref: 2860
- Location: Kilkenny, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Finance Applications Support Analyst - Kilkenny
Our client is a successful FMCG company with worldwide presence and headquartered in Ireland. Due to higher demand in services and the growing market, they are looking to welcome a Finance Application Support Analyst.
As a Finance Application Systems Analyst, you will provide support to the different Business Units on SAP Finance Applications and Systems.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent customer service to Business Units
- Provide support on existing and new applications and systems
- Provide training to users in partnership with the IT Learning Team
- Look after basic configuration and data extraction for reporting, and assist in ad-hoc projects
- Proactively seek ways of increasing the efficiency and quality of service, liaising with programmers and IT departments to solve any problems
- Solve any issues within SLAs
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and strong communications skills. You will have the drive and ability to solve problems and follow up until resolution, and the ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and applications.
We’re looking for a candidate with previous experience working in a fast-paced environment and can display a high degree of professionalism when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience with SAP or exposure to SAP Support. Ideally with Accounting certifications or qualifications, and strong customer support / customer service experience in a busy fast-paced environment.
€30-40k depending on experience
Our client is based in Kilkenny, Ireland.
This role is now active so please submit your CV for consideration. Thank you very much for your time.