Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Job Ref: 1932
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers Business are delighted to announce a new vacancy of Finance Administrator for a client of ours – Computer Support and Services Company based in Citywest.
The candidate will be tasked to provide financial and administrative support to ensure accurate financial operations.
What would you be expected to do?
- Managing Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable activities
- Elaborating detailed and accurate monthly reports
- Handling bank payments and reconciliation
- Managing purchase orders, liaising with suppliers and creditors
- Being responsible for billing of customer services
- Improving and updating processes and procedures
- Organising office supplies and other general admin work required
What are you expected to have?
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Accounting Technician or Book Keeping Qualification
- Experience with SAGE or other accounting/payroll packages/software
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Attentive to details with excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work in a team and under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and telephone / desk front manners
- Experience in Hosting, Managed Services or Data Centre environment is an advantage
Once qualifying for the role please forward your CV to [email protected]
I would be happy to provide all the details.
Please note, that we are coming back only to most relevant candidates.