What is the job?
We deliver complex technical solutions to our customers so they can focus on what they are good at. You will be working closely with our customers to deliver and maintain solutions for their technical requirements. You will need to be adaptable and flexible in your approach and you will be responsible for monitoring our customer’s IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for identifying issues and taking preventative action to ensure business continuity for our customer base. The range of products we provide includes, but is not limited to Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, Dell, VMWare, Veeam, Ahsay and Webroot
Attributes of the Candidate
- Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
- Solution orientated with very good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
Skills and Experience Required
- A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in both remote and on-site support
- Desktop Support – supporting and troubleshooting hardware and Windows OS
- Server Support – hardware support and knowledge of Windows Server 2008 onwards
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365
- An Understanding of server and desktop backup solutions
- You should have a full clean driving licence.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to creating a great working environment, where those who thrive on challenges and personal development will succeed. We will offer you a competitive package based on your level on your experience and you will be joining a friendly team who work really well together