Field Service Engineer
My client has been established for over twenty-five years and our company is based in Leinster where it provides a range of IT services and solutions to businesses throughout the Greater Dublin area down to the Southeast of Ireland.
Our Customer base contains many Large Indigenous Irish business that have several hundred employees in multi-site locations. Coupled with that we are also fortunate to have a number of Multi-national Clients involved in large scale manufacturing who require solutions to complex and challenging technical issues on a daily basis.
In solving these many challenges, we have developed deep trusted relationships through many years of delivering exceptional technical support.
It has been a core of our business to invest in leading edge solutions and advanced technology platforms that allow us to deliver best in class service for our Clients.
If you are interested in being part of a progressive Company and a valued member of our Team where you will be required to contribute and enjoy challenges, then this could be an opportunity to consider.
We are now looking for a field service engineer to join our support team and we are looking for an enthusiastic team player, who enjoys solving IT problems and interacting with clients.
With this role you will get:
· A competitive salary
· The opportunity to expand your technical skills and to grow your career
· To work in a well-established people focused company
· A company vehicle
In return we require:
· An individual with a wide range of technical skills
· Server configuration and deployment experience
· Experience with implementing Microsoft Exchange both onsite and in the Cloud
· A good working knowledge of firewalls, switches and routers
· Experience with backup solutions and anti-virus applications
· Ideally you will have at least three years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer.
- Previous virtualisation experience both would be an advantage.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills and desire to see issues through to resolution.
- You enjoy working in a busy environment
· A full clean driving licence.