Field Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador
- Job Ref: 4100
- Location: Bray, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client an FMCG company, is a very well-known dairy company an iconic brand of real dairy which is manufactured in Ireland.
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to fill a sales role with fantastic progression opportunities for the right person.
Location – Dublin/Bray Office – but this role will be largely field-based operating across Ireland (covering the North West).
As a Field Sales Representative you will be responsible to develop sales and build relationships with Convenience stores across Leinster and you will be speaking to the Retail Industry creating your own pipelines where you will control your own sales cycle from the initial call to closing the deal.
- Develop sales and achieve your targets.
- Introduce new products to our customers.
- Work with marketing team in relation to the implementation of promotions in store.
- Maintain good relationships with our customers.
- Know your competitors and what’s going on in the market.
- Contribute to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets.
- Educate customers on market and category opportunities.
Our client is looking for a positive, driven and persuasive individual with excellent influencing skills. Must be able to clearly identify goals and evaluate opportunities, communicate the vision and deliver results.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will have depth knowledge of the Grocery and Convenience sector, with a good experience in selling concepts.
- Laptop/Mobile Phone