Field Sales Executive - UK Region
- Job Ref: 4495
- Location: Roscommon, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
UK Sales Manager - Field Based
Our client is an expert in Furniture Design & Manufacturing. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, they values excellence in their products and their customer service.
We are looking for a UK Field Sales Manager to grow their customer base and manage the existing UK customers.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out market research and customer analysis to identify potential new customers as well as targeting high potential leads and deliver on expected lead conversion rates.
Responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager include:
- Work closely with our existing customers to develop and grow our existing UK customer base
- Interact with the company’s product development and marketing departments including senior management to develop your leads and maintain customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for a professional individual with 2+ years relevant experience in sales role or similar type role.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Computer literate, with excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize assigned work to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work well remotely with other members of the company management team.
As a Field Sales Executive you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary + commission structure based on achieving sales target. Additional benefits including a company car, and expenses.