ETL- Technical Project Manager
- Job Ref: 2193
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
ETL Director for a Growing Consultancy in Dublin
Our Client is a global business advisory firm helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. They work closely with clients every day to anticipate, illuminate, and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
As an ETL Director you will be responsible for managing and planning the Delivery of ETL and Data Architecture Solutions for clients in a variety of Industries.
Do you have previous experience in:
- Project Management
- System Architecture Design
- Management, prioritization, execution and delivery of multiple activities across a range of simultaneously running projects
- Database Development, Design & Administration
- Big Data technologies experience, Hadoop, desirable
- Experience implementing, information governance, Data Quality, Master data management and Meta data management
- ETL tools: Talend, SSIS, Informatica, T-SQL
- Data warehouse engines: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Oracle
- Reporting tools: Jaspersoft, tableau, SSRS, Qlikview, microstragegy, Business Objects
Are you highly motivated, and enjoy a client facing role with Team Management Resposabilities that comes with a very attractive package?
Then get in touch at [email protected] for more details.