- Job Ref: 3437
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewMy client who is a leader in their industry along with been well established globally are currently looking for an ETL Director to join their team for a initial 3 months contract with view for extension.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this ETL Director position and I can give you more details on who the company is, but first to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin specializing in protecting and enhancing business values in an increasingly competitive market. You will need to be someone with a broad experience and comfortable in a client facing position, communicating with both technical and non- technical people. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on ETL Director position, in which you will work closely with the team and stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
• 4 plus years development experience in Data warehousing and ETL environments.
• Project planning, management and delivery of ETL and data architecture solutions using a combination of open and licenced software tools
• Experience in the full development life cycle.
• Looking for someone with exposure to Data Warehouse/ Database principles and methodologies.
• Someone with experience in ETL Tools such as: SSIS, Talend, Informatica or T-SQL.
• Experience with one or more of the following data warehousing engines: Teradata, SQLServer, and PostgreSQL.
• Exposure to Big Data Technologies such as Hive, Storm, Hadoop and Pig would be an advantage.
• Fluent English and great communication skills are needed.
If this looks of interest to you do not hesitate to apply and I will contact you with more details about my client and this position.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***