- Job Ref: 4210
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client produces high quality bespoke interior solutions for the commercial, retail and residential sectors. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, they pride themselves on the ability to collaborate, develop and bring strong solution-based thinking to the clients. From idea right through to installation they manage every aspect of it.
We are looking for an Estimator with experience in construction joinery project management to join the team.
As an Estimator, you will be responsible for preparing budgets by studying plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each aspect of the job.
Responsibilities of the Estimator include:
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends;
- Identifying qualified subcontractors, negotiating price and maintaining key costs and price;
- Resolving cost discrepancies and maintaining quality service by following agreed standards;
- Attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
We’re looking for a professional individual with 3+ years’ experience in construction related estimating who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Applied Science, Civil Engineering or related field.
Someone able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines with impeccable problem-solving skills, very organised, proved attention to details and strong understanding of construction processes as well as the ability to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates, proficient with MS Word and Excel.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!