Equity Sales Trader
- Job Ref: 2452
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading institutional broker in Ireland. Along with this, they offer services in wealth and asset management, and corporate finance.
They are a medium sized company, who promote a good office culture, placing high value on work/life balance.
This job will be based in Dublin.
- Executing Client orders to varied instructions with minimal market impact. The aim is to act as a liquidity source for all active names. A very high level of knowledge of the rules and dealing etiquette of the market are essential for this.
- Providing news and views to trading desks about their holdings within coverage universe that will help them to keep their Fund Managers and analysts informed of price sensitive information. This is the most on-going part of the relationship with clients.
- Developing relationships with clients including client events. Travel will be a requirement of the role.
- Daily maintenance of the IOIs, traded volume adverts & form lists.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- An in-depth knowledge of the markets and stockbroking environment.
- At least 3 years in an Institutional Equity Sales Trading role or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. You should have experience managing a portfolio of clients.
- Excellent experience with Bloomberg and Microsoft Office.
Please only apply to this role if you are willing and able to relocate to Dublin.