Environmental Project Manager
- Job Ref: 5684
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Environmental Project Manager- Dublin- Contract
We are looking for an Environmental Project Manager to join the team for a 12-month contract and available to start in early July. Remote work initially.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide technical engineering & environmental input into project compliance during initiate, plan, delivery and operation.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of environmental reports including content management
- Manage procurement frameworks for environmental services.
- Co-ordinate multiple inputs into projects to ensure efficient and timely delivery as required by the relevant business units.
- Knowledge of the OHSAS system of Safety & Health Management and fully implement all aspects of same.
The skills you will bring:
- Prior experience in the environmental engineering sector or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in area of environmental project management or related discipline.
- Expertise in the areas of EIA, SEA and AA application in a planning context.
- Experience in Environmental services.