Entry Level .Net Developer
- Job Ref: 5196
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We have an interesting opportunity for an Entry Level .Net Developer to work with my client, a leader worldwide in the insurance industry.
What is my client expecting from you?
They are looking for a candidate with no industry experience but academic knowledge or desire to learn .NET Framework, SQL Server and enterprise web application development.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
- Quickly learn how to develop code that meets business needs, follows agreed technical design and coding standards
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
- Understanding the requirements of the business. Identifying/rectifying gaps in scope
- Understand full SDLC and liaise with more senior team members for technical guidance and feedback on their own work progress
And is Essential that you have:
- 3rd level qualification in computer systems, software engineering or related disciplines
- Good understanding of .NET stack
- Agile delivery methods
- Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details!