Enterprise Solutions Sales Executive
- Job Ref: 2094
- Location: Baldonnell, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
A client of ours, specialises in providing ICT business solutions to Irish enterprises across the public and private sectors. Due to high demand in services and growing market they looking to expand their sales team and inviting to join the team Enterprise Solutions Sales Specialist.
It's a senior role reporting to Sales Director.
The role would involve:
- acquisition of new clients
- account management and upselling existing clients
- maintaining relationships with partners
- cooperating with internal teams (technical, marketing, etc.).
- Prospecting new clients and presenting the solutions
- Upselling existing customers and managing their accounts
- Building long lasting relationships with clients and providing excellent customer service
- Development of sales strategies, participating in creation of marketing campaigns and doing market research
- Close cooperation with technical staff on customized solutions for clients
- Managing strategic partnerships
- Weekly reporting
- Forecasting sales targets and meeting them
Requirements to be successful for the role:
- Qualification in IT/Business/Sales
- Microsoft, HP, Cisco certification would be seen as a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of ICT sales (Servers & storage; Security; IoT; Cloud Solutions, Ms Office 365; Datacentre; Virtualisation ) at least 5 years
- Understanding of IT market environment in Ireland
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communication skills, effective negotiator, able to build relationships, self-motivated, target driven.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, that due to large volume of applications, we are coming back only to most relevant ones.
Thank you for your time and consideration.