Enterprise Project Manager
- Job Ref: 5504
- Location: Dulbin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Enterprise Project Management- Permanent
We are looking for Enterprise Project Manager to join the team and be responsible for owning & managing the Client Relationship during the Implementation Project.
Our client is a Scaling Software Company (Who's software is used in many countries worldwide)
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship and satisfaction of all the Customers and Stakeholders throughout the project.
- Working closely with customers to define and support the change programme and create the plan to manage, oversee and co-ordinate the complex implementation project.
- Identify project risks and come up with solutions to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Bringing collaboration between the teams both internally in the offices and externally with the client.
- Lead customer workshops covering solution design and business process mapping.
You will bring:
- 5+ years of Project Management in an agile environment.
- Excellent client facing skills and comfortable in dealing with all types and levels of Customers.
- Strong business analysis skills and have the ability to map out the process changes involved in the implementation of software solutions.
- Candidates must be eligible to work full time in Ireland immediately.
What is on offer for you?
- Great benefit package including pension and insurance.
- Flexible working hours
- Great culture and working environment
- Great training and growth opportunities!