Enterprise Architect Permanent role (Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4332
- Location: 0, United States
- Type: Permanent
OverviewThe Enterprise Architect will maintain the enterprise architecture model and ensure it meets current and future business needs. They will also provide data and application architecture as well as a technology infrastructure that enables senior IT management to make better technology decisions and to provide long-term cost effective solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in architecture development and implementation.
- Experienced in at least one enterprise architecture framework methodolgy (e.g. TOGAF).
- Ideally should also have architecture experience in a similar business background (e.g. financial services, banking, etc.)
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture modelling and analysis processes and tools.
- Experience of technology infrastructure and operating within a diverse technology landscape
- Participant in the development of technology strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience in problem formulation, solution scoping, & realisation
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including .Net and SQL Server database & analysis services.
- Knowledge of IT operations and security products.
- Knowledge of various real time and batch integration technologies.
- Experience with IT risk environment and process capability and maturity frameworks desirable
- Experience in working with in house development teams, third party suppliers and out sourced IT and technology service providers.
- Good verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills including confidence working at all business levels.
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision.