Enterprise Architect (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4011
- Location: 0, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur client, within the Healthcare Sector, is looking for an Senior Enterprise Architect who will be part of the development and implementation of digital strategy and roadmap to support the business direction.
This is a six months contract with the opportunity of extension. It's a Monday to Friday role, 8 hours/day.
Some responsibilities will be:
- Defining and developing the IT-CMF conformant Digital Platform Strategy, making sure it's aligned with the ecosystem.
- Mentoring a designated member of the Technical Architecture function and provide input into IT-CMF conformant enterprise architecture designs and best practices.
- Providing a number of architectural design workshops on components of the platform strategy including Apps and mobile.
- Defining architectural information blueprints for the new Integrated Information Service (IIS).
- Ensuring the outputs of recent IT-CMF assessments are embedded in the future state architectural designs.
For this, our client will ask you to have wide experience (aprox. 7 years) in the following:
- IT-CMF Framework
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Large Scale Sensitive Data Environment
- Thought Leadership
- Strategic Collaboration and Relationship Building