Enterprise Account Manager
- Job Ref: 3106
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Enterprise Account Manager for Software Consultancy
· Role: Business Development Manager
· Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
· Type of Employment: Full-time
· Industry: IT Software Consultancy
· Function: New Business Development
Our client is an Irish technology company, focused on custom software solutions, mobile application development and IT consulting. They are going through a growth period and looking to incorporate an Enterprise Account Manager to generate new business across different market sectors and manage accounts.
The aim of role is to increase company’s customer base and get new revenue, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals (Full sales cycle), build long-lasting customer relationships, and manage between 20-30 accounts.
This role will be a key contributor to the long-term organisational strategic goals.
· Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, cold calling.
· Getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible solutions.
· Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship.
· Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations Managers.
· Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
· Ability to work across different sectors: financial services, insurance, FMCG, pharmaceutical, health care.
Ideal candidate will be technically savvy and able to quickly grasp technical concepts and talk about technical solutions in a confident manner.
Mature, trustworthy individual, able to build relationships externally and internally, and work within the Sales team. Motivated, target driven individual.
We’re looking for a sales professional with proven track record in sales (with a software, cloud solutions background; ideally in application managed services, mobile application development, business optimisation), strong network and market knowledge.
Being comfortable talking on CXO level and turning €25k accounts into €500k accounts. 3rd level qualification is required for the role.
Up to 60K (basic salary, based on experience) + OTE (around €90-110k/uncapped)
Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and sent your CV across! I look forward to talking to you.