Engagement Manager (Permanent)
- Job Ref: 4614
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewLooking for an experienced Project Manager with experience and passion for managing complex transformation, change and improvement projects!
My client is a business change and consultancy firm headquartered in Dublin, with operations across the world.
The ideal candidate is open to travel between Dublin and Edinburgh on a weekly basis and occasionally in different other locations such as UK or US.
– Design of engagements including approach, value to be provided, resources required and financials.
– Standard Project Management practices (planning, team resourcing, team management, issue and
risk management, measurement, reporting etc.)
– Managing key stakeholders
– Managing big picture, by observing how delivery is going, identifying breakdowns and intervening as required
– Assessing and grounding the value being produced
– Leading and facilitating meetings, presentations and workshops
– Listening for underlying and unspoken concerns, responding to them and creating listening in others
– Interpreting and managing the mood of client and making appropriate interventions at senior and executive level.
Great compensation package and an outstanding job are waiting for you!
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch by pressing APPLY below! We will contact you asap or contact me directly at 089 231 7675