- Job Ref: 5294
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
e-Learning Designer for Educational Institution
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Type of Employment: 6-12 month contract (view to be extended or permanent)
- Industry: Education
- Our client is well established Irish Educational Institution that provides education and training courses in the medical field.
- With a big network inside and outside Ireland, they are looking for a Creative e-Learning Designer to join their team in Dublin, initially for a programme-based 6 to 12 month contract.
- Supporting different Academic units in ensuring the delivery of quality distance education using the latest technologies.
- The role will have strong focus on Web, graphic design, and video technologies.
- On a daily basis, you will be acting as a Subject Matter Expert in the design, creation and reformatting of learning material.
- You will be working closely with Instructional Designers, IT teams and Academic units, designing the creative look & feel of the e-learning content, finding innovating ways of learning and making enhancements on user experience, interaction and navigation.
- At least 2-3 years’ e-learning design experience in professional or academic environment, and LMS use (including Moodle).
- Solid experience in creating storyboards and user flows, familiar with common e-learning standards and formats (HTML, SCORM, etc.)