E-Commerce Customer Support Agent (Swedish Speaking)
- Job Ref: 4230
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom.
The Client you will be working for is a BPO and providing service on behalf of worldwide leader in financial, banking and transfer processor solutions.
As an E-commerce Agent you will be expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner. You will be reporting directly to the Team Manager, providing a high level of professionalism and an ability to handle inquiries in a call center based environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish.
- Experience in customer servicing in either an office based or customer facing environment.
Hit APPLY below to live this experience!
- IT skills (MS Office, knowledge of PC based internet and software applications).
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily.
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Active listening and clearly speaking (email & phone) to the customer.
- Problem Solving and great team player.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.