E-Commerce Customer Support Agent (Dutch speaking)
- Job Ref: 4250
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom.
Brief about the Company:
You would work for leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide, which have presence in 25 countries. With more than 40 years, they bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Their ultimate goal is to differentiate their clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. They have a holistic approach they bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
You will be provided with a wide range of benefits, also with a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
About the role:
You will be expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Reporting to Team Manager.
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via Telephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
About you as a candidate:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Experience in customer servicing in either an office based or customer facing environment.
- IT skills (MS Office, knowledge of PC based internet and software applications).
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily.
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Active listening and clearly speaking (email & phone) to the customer.
- Problem Solving and great team player.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
- Call Centre based experience.
- Financial background.
- Experience in an internet company, financial institution or transaction processor preferred.
If you want to live an experience like this, HIT APPLY BELOW and we will contact you right away!