Director of Customer Journey Transformation
- Job Ref: 1868
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers Business is delighted to announce a new vacancy for a client of ours, a large telecommunication services provider located in Dublin City for a Director of Customer Journey Transformation.
Reporting to Managing Director of Customer Operations, person will be responsible for leading customer journey transformation projects to improve customer experience.
What are you expected to do?
- Identify strategic requirements to transform customer journey
- Deliver platform and methodology to measure projects and initiatives
- Lead the customer facing process improvement
- Lead the transformation team with focus in improving customer experience
What are you expected to have to be successful for the role?
- Understanding of customer facing process
- People management skills
- Strategic thinking and result focus
- Experience in customer facing transformation programmes
Company offers attractive financial package and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
For more information, please send your CV and get in touch with [email protected]
Please note, that due to large number of applicants, we are in a position to come back only to most relevant candidates.